Panama Reforestation Investor Visa
The Panama Reforestation Visa grants permanent residency to foreigners who invest a minimum of USD $100K or US$ 350K in a reforestation project approved and managed by a forestry company regulated by the Ministry of Environment of the Republic of Panama.
- The new regulation came into force as of May 20, 2021.
- There are different options for the procurement of permanent resident status within this program.
- Investment of US$ 100K – The applicant and dependents will receive a 2-year residency status and the right to opt for permanent residency, just as other residency programs.
- Investment of US$ 350K – The applicant and dependents will be granted with the permanent resident status immediately.
- The investment must be maintained for 5 years, otherwise the permanent resident status will be cancelled.
Citizens from Asia, Middle East and Africa, kindly note that Panama’s Immigration Office may have your country on a List of Restricted Countries subject to Special Requirements. For more information, please click here.
The BusinessPanama Group provides a convenient One Stop Shop offering you the following services:
- Real estate brokerage to find a home or apartment
- Incorporation of companies, LLCs, trusts and foundations
- Banking & trading accounts
- Wealth management services
- Applying for visas, work and residence permits for expats
- Relocation services
For more information, please contact us.